Fashion designers create original clothing, accessories, and footwear. They sketch designs, select fabrics, and patterns, and give instructions on how to make the products they design.
Here are the few skills that a fashion designer must possess…
1. Artistic ability: Fashion designers sketch their initial design ideas, which are used later to create prototypes. Designers must be able to express their vision for the design through illustration.
2. Communication skills: Fashion designers often work in teams throughout the design process and therefore must be effective in communicating with their team members. For example, they may need to give instructions to sewers regarding how a garment should be constructed.
3. Computer skills: Fashion designers must be able to use computer-aided design (CAD) programs and be familiar with graphics editing software.
4. Creativity: Fashion designers work with a variety of fabrics, shapes, and colors. Their ideas must be unique, functional, and stylish.
5. Decision-Making skills: Because they often work in teams, fashion designers are exposed to many ideas. They must be able to decide which ideas to incorporate into their designs.
6. Detail oriented: Fashion designers must have a good eye for small differences in color and other details that can make a design successful.
Seeking a famous and best fashion designing institute in Delhi to make a shining future as a Fashion Designer? You have got the right place. Call us on +91 9818-873-353 or email us at email@example.com. We would love to help you make your dream come true.